Saturday, January 7, 2012

OM FREAKIN FREAKIN G?

im a teen girl, and i met this teen guy last summer and he and I still txt alot even though we only had a week to get to know each other and we havent seen the other in almost a year. One day, not to long ago, we were txting and he asked if i wanted to play truth or dare. I said sure, and we started to play but we never said dare, so it just started to be more of a question asking game. So he starts asking all these questions about my love life, and what i like in a guy, how i tell people i like them and all this stuff. then he asked 'whats something u've always wanted to tell me, but was to scared to :)' this really freaked me out cuz i sorta developed feelings for him, but i wasnt sure what they were. so i told him that he shouldnt be so nosey, but he wouldnt drop it... so i asked him the same question and he said he wouldnt answer until i did. after argueing about it for like an hour he said "i think u would look more attractive with ur hair in a ponytail...not that ur not attractive.. but its just a thought' i didnt know what to make of this so i said, 'i think u would look nice in maroon, not that ur not nice looking (btw hes pretty good looking), it would look good. and then the conversation was pretty much over. i dont know what my feelings are for him, i havent txted him much sense, but i don't know if he was leading me on, or likes me, or was just curious... please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment